1. wondering why Edo is so popular on campus. it’s not cheap, it’s not that tasty, nor is it that healthy. maybe it just seems like it is those three to its customers.
2. excited about going to san francisco! with company! with more than one company! any one have anything important to add to my list of things to do?
3. sorry, visiting the full house houses was already on it.
4. okay, so here is the short list:
- get a street-side taco (courtesy of Tai, a friend who grew up there)
- go to Chez Panisse, only the best restaurant in the world (courtesy of my aunt Liz)
- go to Design Within Reach, a fancy design store
- purchase scads of Adidas shoes.
- only patronize stores that do not exist in edmonton. sorry, subway, mcdonald’s and starbucks.
- um, the golden gate bridge? and other touristy kind of things.
- pretend as if we could get playoff tickets to see the warriors.
5. … bummed that going to san fran will mean missing the royal bison craft fair. sorry tash! will you put on a subsequent friends-only sale so i can buy tons and tons of stuff?
6…. off to play basketball!